For over 20 years, The Successful Investor has helped Australian create wealth through property investing. Our goal is to source an investment property that matches your unique situation and goals.
Every investment property approved by the Successful Investor has been selected by a Senior Property Advisor and our dedicated property research team. These properties meet The Successful Investor’s strict criteria for design, quality, location and value. Each investment property featured here qualifies for our 10-Year Leaseback Guarantee.
The Successful Investor Property Advisor team conduct a detailed analysis of every potential investment property to ensure each one meets our strict guidelines and your personal requirements.
We match your personal situation with properties the deliver optimum value and a maximum return on investment.
We can meet you in our Melbourne Richmond office, in your home or over the phone. Your first consultation is at no cost.
Our investment property selection is based on proven fundamentals:
- Cash flow – negative or positive, it doesn’t matter, what does matter is the cash flow works for your individual circumstances. The right cash flow can be the difference between the investment property being a good long-term investment property or a costly mistake.
- Price – we look for the right investment property that suits your financial circumstances. A Property Advisor will guide you through the process of selecting an investment property that fits your cash flow and budget.
- Location – we only consider quality homeowner quality properties in quality residential areas. Master-planned community estates, established suburbs and inner-city location across Australia are our main property investment focus.
- Transport – trams, train stations and/or bus stops should only be a short drive or walk from your investment property. We also look at freeway and highway access that connects your tenants to the CBD, airports and major sporting stadiums. This proximity to transport and major arterials will appeal to tenants, providing them with a lifestyle of convenience and flexibility.
- Employment – future job and population growth is an important decider to the location of your investment property. We look at areas that have robust growth in all industry sectors, such as large employer organisations, industrial parks and centres, retail, trade, community services and education.
- Nearby amenities – an investment property located close to desired amenities including educational institutions and child care facilities, parks and gardens, sporting facilities, strip shopping, shopping centres and community centres.
- The investment property – Our team carefully study all floor plans to ensure all rooms and living areas are functional and spacious. Our properties must be above investment grade, they must be homeowner quality. In particular, they must match your investing profile and they must be low-risk properties.
Meet a Successful Investor Investment Property Advisor for a free initial consultation
To find out more about our proven approach to property investment, contact us on 1300 800 886 or 03 8413 8888.