Developing Your Wealth is Our Business
Do you have The Formula to Success?
The Formula for highly effective property investing is the backbone of our company and your success as a property investor.
The Formula isn’t rocket science, but it is a result of years of experience from helping average Australians create wealth through real estate investing.
Developed by our Managing Director, Michael Sloan, The Formula is the foundation we use to build on your success. The Formula will show you how to create the future you desire, how to reduce risk when you invest, how to build a property portfolio and even how to fast track paying off your home loan in record time.
Michael is the author of two books, The Formula to Successful Property Investing and Cracking the Real Estate Code. Michael’s articles appear on the National Australia Bank (NAB) website and he is often quoted in the media. The Successful Investor team have over 100 years of combined experience and have helped hundreds of people build a strong property portfolio.
Your first consultation with one of our Senior Property Advisors is at no cost.
This meeting is about getting to understand you and your individual circumstance. What plans do you have for the future, what are you wanting to achieve and are we the right people to help you? Are you someone we can help build wealth through property? And from your viewpoint are we the right fit for you?
We work with just 10 clients a month so it is vital that we are the right fit for each other. This is not about buying an investment property, you can walk into any real estate agent to do that.
“Did you know? Recent tax changes mean that unless you are a millionaire only 2.77% of properties in Australia make good investment properties. And less than half will work for your personal circumstances.”
This is about helping you form a wealth creation strategy that can change the future for you and your family. The foundation of our approach is based on The Formula, however, too many Australian property investors have experienced a formula “for disappointment.” That’s because they buy investments that have a wonderful sales story but no sound financial investment strategy. They might be a great success for the selling agent but is that what you need? Buying the wrong investment property can be a disaster for the buyer and have a negative not positive effect on their wealth creation strategy. Don’t be like many investors who are stuck with a poor property you can’t afford in a suburb which typically isn’t going to deliver acceptable returns.
Before your initial consultation with a Senior Property Advisor, we will ask you a series of questions about your personal situation. This lets us personalise our initial meeting to provide you with some real value.
At your first consultation we will show you:
- What value investment property (if any) you can buy at this time.
- How much an investment property will cost you every week after tax.
- How much tax you can save from owning just one investment property.
- How to pay off your home loan in record time.
- We will discuss our full range of services and fees.
Our services include:
- A personal mentor to help you build wealth through property
- Mortgage broking services – we can arrange your investment loan or home loan with access to more than 20 lenders
- Quality properties – many that are never advertised to the public
- Property Management
- A trusted team – with you every step of the way to grow your portfolio
- Tax savings – our team will show you how you can maximise your tax deductions
- Complimentary first appointment
- A 10 leaseback guarantee option on all of our recommended properties
- Our trusted research team that will work exclusively for you to find you the right investment property
- A 16-page cash flow report with 30 years of projections on all recommended properties
- Advanced debt reduction strategies to get rid of your mortgage in record time
- No cost e-book – see our top tips on staying safe when you invest
- A plan of action – tailored specifically for your circumstances
- Access to our panel of experts, including financial planners quantity surveyors and accountants