Cranbourne VIC House & Land Packages
House and land packages in Cranbourn’s best estates.
House & Land Packages in Cranbourne!
The City of Casey remains one of the fastest growing regions in Australia and the third fastest-growing municipality in Victoria. The City of Casey is a diverse, vibrant and multicultural city with more than 150 cultures represented in the municipality. The current population of the City of Casey (as at 31 December 2014) is approximately 283,000, with a projected population of 459,000 at 2036.
Casey’s population growth is largely driven by young families. Currently, 43.9% of annual growth is due to natural increase. The largest age group is parents and homebuilders (35 to 49 years), with a population of 62,100 people. This makes a Pink Homes house and land package a perfect fit for the population demographic.
There are approximately 92,900 households in Casey. Over 80% of Casey households are family households with approximately 20% of those households renting, indicating a strong demand for new homes therefore making a Pink Homes property the ideal investment.
There are 47,600 jobs in Casey, which equates to about one job for every 2.6 workers, compared to one job for every 1.9 workers across the growth area municipalities. The main industries of employment for Casey residents are Manufacturing, Retail trade, Construction, and Healthcare and social assistance.
- 43km southeast of Melbourne CBD
- Approximately 10 minutes to the M1 and Eastlink
- 2km from train station
- Short walk to bus stops
- 47 Pre-schools and kindergartens within 5km
- 14 Primary schools within 5km
- 5 Secondary schools within 5km
- 7.5km from Monash University (Berwick campus)
- 7.5km from Casey Hospital
- Approximately 15 minutes from Westfield Fountain Gate
- 1.5km from Springhill Shopping Centre
- 500m from Cranbourne Homemaker Centre
- Various local cafes and restaurants
Reference: City of Casey Council