Complete the box at the top of this page with the number of tickets required.
Key Reasons Why You MUST Attend
- Learn My Unique 3 Step Formula to Successful Property Investing that Factors in Your Specific Financial Situation
- Key Lessons I’ve Learned from Conducting Over $1,000,000,000 in Australian Property Transactions
- How to Use Equity to Properly Build Wealth in an Efficient & Sustainable Way
- The #1 Thing that Separates Those Who Build Wealth from Those Who Never Will
- Why Most People Fail with Property Investing [HINT: They Forget this 1 Thing]
- How to Guarantee You Have the Most Effective Tax Strategy
- Should You Buy Positive or Negatively Geared Property? I’ll Reveal the Truth at the Event
You’ll Also Discover
- Clear Strategies to Reduce Risk & Increase Your Chance of Success
- The Property Investment That Has a 100% Track Record of Success For 50 Years
- Practical Steps to Get Started Fast – Regardless of Your Income
- The Wealth Creation Strategy That is Guaranteed to Work
- Shares V Property, What is Right For You?
- The Concept of The Zero Deposit Loan & How YOU Can Use it
- The 19 Types of Property YOU Should Avoid at All Costs
- How to Get Rich Slowly… Yep – you read that right!
Plus Much More…
I hope to see you there.
ABOUT Michael Sloan
Michael Sloan is our Co-Founder and Managing Director. He is a qualified Investment Property Advisor. Michael is also a qualified Financial Planner, Mortgage Broker and property author to the National Australia Bank Website.
Michael Sloan is the author of two books, The Formula to Successful Property Investing and Cracking the Real Estate Code. His articles appear on the National Australia Bank (NAB) website and he is regularly quoted in the media. Michael is the Co-Founder and Director of The Successful Investor, a national property advisory firm. With over 20 years in the industry, he has helped hundreds of people safely establish and grow successful property portfolios.
Michael has a direct tell-it-like-it-is style and shares his knowledge candidly. He believes property investing is more achievable than most people think. These events are purely educational based without the pressure to sign up or buy anything; just quality information.